Benzer Pharmacy today announced that it has opened a pharmacy through its franchise model in the state of Oklahoma.
The store located at 219 Dewey Avenue, Poteau, OK 74953 will officially be the very first brand in the state of Oklahoma and the pharmacy is thrilled to be reaching more people.
“I am delighted to be part of Benzer Pharmacy, a nationally known brand here in America. I am specifically impressed with the organization’s professionalism and spirit of teamwork.” Says Ankur Shah, Benzer Pharmacy Manager at Oklahoma store.
Benzer Pharmacy, a chain of independent retail and specialty pharmacies introduced its franchise model early this year with an aim of providing independent pharmacies with a platform to leverage their collective strength under one brand.
Pharmacy owners seeking to sell their independent pharmacies should take advantage of Benzer Pharmacy’s approach to franchising.
“Benzer Pharmacy franchisees will instantly receive: the credibility and recognition of a large national brand, reduced cost of goods and expenses, full access to expert HR, marketing, accounting, compliance and operational support, cutting edge business coaching to optimize all the key areas of operations, and access to the full spectrum of specialty medications.” Explains Binita Patel, Benzer Franchise development manager.
The Benzer franchise business model is well described here: http://franchise.benzerpharmacy.com/index.aspx
Check out our franchise conversion video: http://ow.ly/yj5s3004usQ
ABOUT BENZER PHARMACY
Benzer Pharmacy is a chain of independent retail pharmacies that specializes in specialty drugs and also focusses on medication management programs for people with complex chronic diseases, including Hepatitis, HIV, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Dermatological conditions and Gastrointestinal Disorders (GI). The first Benzer Pharmacy opened in the year 2009 and there are now over 60 locations throughout Tennessee, Florida, Michigan, Virginia, North Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Nevada, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
- 2016: Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC) accreditation for Specialty Pharmacy
- 2015: PCAB compounding accreditation with Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC)
- Florida Fast 50 (2016) – Tampa Bay’s Fastest Growing Companies.
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year, (2016) – Benzer Pharmacy CEO was a Florida Finalist.
- CFO of the Year Awards (2016): Finalist Large company category.
- Chain Drug Review (2016: Rank 54 out of 100 in the Top 100 Chains by Pharmacy Count
- Inc. 5000 (2015): Rank 1500 – Fastest growing private company in America.
- Florida Fast 100 (2015): Rank 39 out of 100 – Fastest growing private companies in Florida
- TBBJ 200 (2015): Rank 67 out of 200 – Tampa Bay’s largest private companies
All Benzer Pharmacy medications require a doctor’s prescription. For more information: http://www.benzerpharmacy.com